- Visibility – promotes (or gives credit to) Master Gardener program and UW-Extension
- Educational for the public
- Benefits the general public (non-profit)
- Must have Master Gardener coordinator and/or interest by Master Gardeners
- Annual project report must be submitted by October 1st
Application form for new project requests: 2018 New Project Request Form: 2018MGVNewProjectRequestForm
Definitions of Project Categories
Projects – Any project that meets project guidelines and has been approved for the current year by the Horticulture Educator.
Support Services – Office, clerical and committee work that supports UW-Extension horticulture services.
Single Event – One-time event that meets applicable project guidelines. The event must have a request form (Presentation Request Form or Presentation Request Form) filled out and consent given by Horticulture Educator.
Plant Health Advisors
Horticulture Helpline, Racine and Kenosha County offices – answer home gardening questions and concerns using UW-Extension research based information.
Outreach Sites (i.e., Kenosha Harbor Market, Racine Farmers’ Market, and the UW-Extension Horticulture Center at Boerner Botanic Gardens) both counties – Answer gardening questions at information booths using UW-Extension reference materials provided, includes set up and take down of booth.